PS3 - PS4 - Swicth Teknik Servis
Bu linki görmek için izniniz yok Giriş yap veya üye ol.
A number of bugs were fixed, including:
- A case of inverted logic was fixed in fs.mitm which prevented the flags system from working correctly.
- Time service access was corrected in both creport/fatal.
- This fixes the timestamps used in fatal/crash report filenames.
- A coherency issue was fixed in exosphère's Security Engine driver.
- This fixes some instability issues encountered when overclocking the CPU.
- Loader now unmaps NROs correctly, when ldr:ro is used.
- This fixes a crash when repeatedly launching the web applet on < 3.0.0.
- Usage of hidKeysDown was corrected to hidKeysHeld in several modules.
- This fixes a rare issue where keypresses may have been incorrectly detected.
- An issue with code filesystem unmounting was fixed in loader.
- This issue could occasionally cause a fatal error 0x1015 to be thrown on boot.
- Two bugs were fixed in the implementations of dmnt's cheat virtual machine.
- These could cause cheats to work incorrectly under certain circumstances.
- PM now uses a static buffer instead of a dynamically allocated one during process launch.
- This fixes a memory exhaustion problem when building with gcc 8.3.0.
- A workaround for a deadlock bug in Horizon's kernel on >= 6.0.0 was added in dmnt.
- This prevents a system hang when booting certain titles with cheats enabled (ex: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe).
- set.mitm now reads the system firmware version directly from the system version archive, instead of calling into set:sys.
- This fixes compatibility with 1.0.0, which now successfully boots again.
- dmnt's cheat virtual machine had some instruction set changes.
- A new opcode was added for beginning conditional blocks based on register contents.
- More addressing modes were added to the StoreRegisterToAddress opcode.
- These should allow for more complex cheats to be implemented.
- A new system for saving the state of cheat toggles between game boots was added.
- Toggles are now saved to atmosphere/titles/<title id>/cheats/toggles.txt when either toggles were successfully loaded from that file or the system setting atmosphere!dmnt_always_save_cheat_toggles is non-zero.
- This removes the need for manually setting cheats from all-on or all-off to the desired state on each game boot.
- The default behavior for loader's HBL support was changed.
- Instead of launching HBL when album is launched without R held, loader now launches HBL when album or any game is launched with R held.
- Loader will now override any app in addition to a specific title id when hbl_config!override_any_appis true in loader.ini.
- Accordingly, the hbl_config!title_id=app setting was deprecated. Support will be removed in Atmosphère 0.9.0.
- First-class support was added to loader and fs.mitm for enabling homebrew to launch web applets.
- Loader will now cause the "HtmlDocument" NCA path to resolve for whatever title HBL is taking over, even if it would not normally do so.
- fs.mitm will also now cause requests to mount the HtmlDocument content for HBL's title to open the sdmc:/atmosphere/hbl_html folder.
- By default, this just contains a URL whitelist.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
Adesso non ci resta che attendere Kosmos che, come sempre, rilascia un update per tutto il pacchetto che gira attorno ad atmosphere.